Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - to disch 8000 mt CND -- BND line up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 11:21:51 +0330

Good day,

Please be advised of the following BND Line up for jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

Vacant

At Anchorage

1.MT.Sua   

Please also be advised that the jetty #47 is currently vacant and MT.Sua has
been scheduled to be berthed within next few hours.

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449