Subject: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 13:39:49 +0330

Good day,

Please be advised that ref to Mr.Roodsari and Mr.Soltani's telecon ,MT.Chem
has been scheduled to proceed with STS operation right after discharging at
BND.

Please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation with MV.Dune.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 10:56 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - BND Line Up

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the following BND Line
up for jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

MT.Sua :       

Completed loading : 1012  Hrs Lt

ETD:                   17.03.2023  @ 1800 /2000 hrs 

 

At Anchorage

1.MT.Chem  

ETB: 17.03.2023 / Late PM

 

Reverting with POB time after unberthing MT.Sua.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449