Subject: M.T. REMY : VESSEL ARRIVED AND NOR TENDERED AT LINGGI
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 23:18:28 -0400

Good day all,

This is to inform you all that my good vessel M.T. Remy has arrived at port
of Linggi, Malaysia at 0900 hrs LT today -on 19th March 2023.

She is in all respect ready to load her nominated cargo of crude oil and the
Notice of Readiness is tendered at 0900hrs on 19th March 2023.

 

Kindly inform this to all parties concerned from your end.

 

NB:

You are requested to provide me the details of mother vessel and the cargo
details: Quantity to load, API , temperature, no. and size of manifold
connections and any other necessary information .

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]