Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - Berthing plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 18:16:06 +0330

Good day,

As per your kind instructions, please be advised that MT.Chem 's berthing
plan for jetty#47  has already changed  to jetty # 49 which is currently
occupied with MT.Zeal.

Regarding which ,we will revert with her ETC and ETD  accordingly.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2023 7:42 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - Berthing plan

Good day,

Ref to below email, please be advised that due to traffic , MT.Sua is still
alongside the jetty and POB time for  MT.Chem has not been fixed yet. 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 8:39 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO /
Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - Berthing plan

Good day,

Ref to below email, please be advised that MT.Sua has requested for pilot
and due to bad weather, port is closed from 1500hrs lt and as per port
control ,

it will be remained closed till midnight.

And due to much traffic in berthing and unberthing  operations , berthing
plan for MT.Chem will be for tomorrow morning  approximately around 0700 lt
on 18.03.2023. 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 10:56 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO /
Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - BND Line Up

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the following BND Line
up for jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

MT.Sua :       

Completed loading : 1012  Hrs Lt

ETD:                   17.03.2023  @ 1800 /2000 hrs 

 

At Anchorage

1.MT.Chem  

ETB: 17.03.2023 / Late PM

 

Reverting with POB time after unberthing MT.Sua.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449