Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 08/23 - Notice Of Readiness at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 03:54:15 +0200

Good Day,

MT.CHEM - Voy 08/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS Position and
tendered NOR at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023 and anchored at 0430 lt and

is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please find the
attached NOR file and accept this message on behalf of master of the vessel
accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449