Subject: RE: 035/PTC/0323/011 - The application acknowledgement - PORT TERMS ANDCONDITION OF USE - REMY / MS ENOLA
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'CSKI'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:22:01 -0400

Good day,

Please find attached the KLIP STS  "MS Enola and MT Remy" usage
acknowledgement.

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 23 March 2023 08:42
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: CSKI <[email-masked]>; Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa
<[email-masked]>; Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 035/PTC/0323/011 - The application acknowledgement - PORT TERMS
ANDCONDITION OF USE - REMY / MS ENOLA
Importance: High

Dear Master,  

REF: 035/PTC/0323/011

STS OPS: REMY / MS ENOLA

Please take notice that, being officially granted to call KUALA LINGGI
INTERNATIONAL PORT (KLIP) and conduct STS operation thereat, 

The Master, Owner, Charterer and Intermediaries are agreeable to comply and
adheres to the rules and procedures of the Port Operator. 

All parties are hereby notified that the Port Operator conducted its
business in accordance with its Standard Terms and Condition. 

You are required to complete the acknowledgement form.

The Acknowledgement form to be signed by the Ship's master prior arrival or
prior conducting any STS operation at KUALA LINGGI INTERNATIONAL PORT (
KLIP). 

Kindly revert the acknowledgement form complete with master signature and
ship stamp to us prior arrival or prior conducting any STS operation. 

Your kind attention and cooperation is highly appreciated.

 

Thank you and best regards,

Aminurrasyid Sutarsono
Marine Operations I T.A.G. Marine Sdn Bhd
STS provider I Port Operator