Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - TO LOAD 8000 MT CND - PILOT ON BOARD
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:31:15 +0200

Good day

Further to our previous emails, please be advised that  the pilot boarded
the vsl at 0854 lt on 24.03.2023 , in order to direct her to MV for STS
operation.

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 4:57 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT"CHEM" / STS POSITION - TO LOAD 8000 MT CND FROM MV.DUNE --
PILOT's SCHEDULE 

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised that arrangements have
been made for MT.Chem to take pilot at around 0900 lt on 24.03.2023

in order to direct her to MV.Dune.

Reverting with any news accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 3:54 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO /
Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 08/23 - Notice Of Readiness at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023

 

Good Day,

MT.CHEM - Voy 08/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS Position and
tendered NOR at 0400 Lt on 22.03.2023 and anchored at 0430 lt and

is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please find the
attached NOR file and accept this message on behalf of master of the vessel
accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449