Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - TO LOAD 8000 MT CND - Loading Status up to 2100 lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:27:00 +0430

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

22 MAR 2023

0400 hrs lt- Vessel Arrived at STS position

0400 hrs lt- NOR Tendered

0430 hrs lt- Anchored       

24 MAR 2023

0800 hrs lt- Anchor Aweigh

0854 hrs lt- POB

0918 hrs lt- tug made fast

0930 hrs lt- 1st line ashore

0948 hrs lt- tug cast off

0954 hrs lt- All made fast

1000 hrs lt- Pilot away

1012 Hrs Lt - Cargo Surveyor onboard.

1018 - 1048 Hrs Lt - Completed Tank inspection.

1100 Hrs Lt - Cargo hoses connected. (10’ X 2)

1142 Hrs lt Cargo loading commenced 

Cargo loading report at 2100 Hrs LT / 24 MAR 2023

Cargo loaded :  4544MT

Balance to load : 3256 MT

Last Hr rate : 537 MT

Total Avg rate.  504 MT

ETC.  : 0630 hrs LT on 25.03.2023 

Reverting with any news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 5:14 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - TO LOAD 8000 MT CND - Loading Status 

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

22 MAR 2023

0400 hrs lt- Vessel Arrived at STS position

0400 hrs lt- NOR Tendered

0430 hrs lt- Anchored       

24 MAR 2023

0800 hrs lt- Anchor Aweigh

0854 hrs lt- POB

0918 hrs lt- tug made fast

0930 hrs lt- 1st line ashore

0948 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off

0954 hrs lt- All made fast

1000 hrs lt- Pilot away

1012 Hrs Lt - Cargo Surveyor onboard.

1018 - 1048 Hrs Lt - Completed Tank inspection.

1100 Hrs Lt - Cargo hoses connected. (10’ X 2)

1142 hrs lt Cargo loading commenced 

Cargo loading report at 1500 Hrs LT / 24 MAR 2023

Cargo loaded :  1530 MT

Balance to load : 6270 MT

Last Hr rate : 530 MT

Total Avg rate.  502 MT

Avg temp.    :  25*Ca

ETC.  : 0630 hrs LT on 25.03.2023 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 8:31 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - TO LOAD 8000 MT CND - PILOT ON BOARD

Good day

Further to our previous emails, please be advised that  the pilot boarded the vsl at 0854 lt on 24.03.2023 , in order to direct her to MV for STS operation.

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449