Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - to discharge about 8000 MT CND - BND Line Up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:56:16 +0430

Good day, 

Further to our previous emails ,please be advised of the following Line up
for your kind attention:

Alongside the Jetty # 47

1.MT.Global Everest   :          ETC: 0500 Hrs LT on 27.03.2023   

                                                   ETD: Reverting

At Anchorage

1.      MT.Chem

Jetty # 49   : Reverting

Berthing to jetty # 49 has not been finalized yet.

 Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449