Subject: RE: M.T. REMY : PORT CLEARANCE FOR SINGAPORE
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, "'STS Operation'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 03:18:05 -0400

Good day,

 

Ref your WA msg , now there is no confusion-vessel will take PC for Singapore.

 

Agents- Please note - kindly get us the port clearance for Singapore.

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good day,

Since we don't have any fixed port yet and there is on such place as EOPL Singapore-it can be said as HIGH SEAS, so I will ask them to make it for -HIGH SEAS FOR ORDERS .

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 25 March 2023 14:27
To: master <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked]>; 'STS Operation' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY LOADING REPORT-0600/25.03.2023

Dear Captain,

Ref. to our earlier WhatsApp call please get the PC for EOPL of Singapore and proceed to there till further instruction.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 3/25/23 04:42 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'STS Operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY LOADING REPORT-0600/25.03.2023 

Good day,

 

Please find below the 6 hrly loading operation report :-

1. Date: 25.03.2023, Time: 06:00 LT, Port : LINGGI , Voyage Number: 02-23

2. Total Quantity to LOAD: 94516 MT 

3. Quantity ON BOARD : 72405 MT 

4. Remaining Quantity to LOAD :   22111 MT 

5. Loading Rate:   3342 MT/ HR

6. ETC / ETD:   1400 LT ON 25TH March 2023

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>