Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08/23 - to discharge about 8000 MT CND - BND Line Up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 08:49:39 +0430

Good day, 

Further to our previous emails ,please be advised of the following Line up
for your kind attention:

Alongside the Jetty # 47

1.MT.Global Everest   :          ETC: 1200 Hrs LT on 27.03.2023   

                                                   ETD: Late PM

At Anchorage

1.      MT.Chem

Based on the above  information,we expect that MT.Chem take pilot around
midnight after unberthing MT.Global Everest,IGW.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449