Subject: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:42:27 +0430

Good day,

Please be advised that MT.Chem has been scheduled to proceed with STS
operation  after completion of cargo discharge at BND.

However, we have been informed by STS Provider  ,due to the bad weather
forecast for tomorrow(30.03.2023) ,STS operation will 

be postponed until  Friday morning on 31.03.2023 at around 0800 lt,IGW.

 

Please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation with MV.Dune .

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449