Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 09/23 === Notice Of Readiness at 1400 Lt on 30.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 15:01:14 +0430

Good Day,

MT.CHEM - Voy 09/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1400 Lt on 30.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS Position and
tendered NOR at 1400 Lt on 30.03.2023 and anchored at the same time and

is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please  accept this
message on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Reverting with NOR file .

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449