Subject: MT.Dune - Bunkering Completed and all cleared and documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:16:10 +0430

Good day,

Regarding MV.Dune’s Bunkering,please be advised of the following update:

31/03/2023

1230 Comm. mooring

1306 all made fast.

1406  Comm. hose connection

1418  Hose connected 

1500  Comm, bunkering

2018  bunkering completed

2048  comm. hose disconnection

2100  hose disconnected 

2206  comm. unmooring 

2212  all cleared

Qtty rcvd – Documents

Please also find the attached bunkering documents for your kind perusal..(1097 m3 LSFO bunkering)

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2023 6:41 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Dune - Bunkering 

 

Good day, 

Please be advised of MV.DUNE ' s bunkering status as following:

31/03/2023

1230 comm. mooring

1306 all made fast.

1406  Comm. hose connection

1418  Hose connected

1500  comm, bunkering

ETC today – 31/03/2023 at 2130 LT

 

Reverting with any news. 

Best Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

On Mar 31, 2023, at 8:33 AM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear Captain, 

Good day, 

With respect to below email and our messages in whats app group , please be advised that we have received a call from Bunker vessel 

and informed us her ETA to MV.Dune will be at around 1200 hrs lt today ( 31.03.2023) . 

Reverting with any news accordingly. 

  

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC) 

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing , 

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St., 

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran 

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31 

       +98 21 86 08 36 90 

Cell:+98 910 408 3449 

  

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2023 12:03 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Nezami' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND 

Dear Sir   , 

Received below msg , with thanks. 

Best Regards 

Master  MT.DUNE 

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 9:57 PM
To: Dune; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang'; 'INFO / Arsang'; 'ebadi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Nezami'
Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND 

Dear Captain, 

Further to our earlier correspondence it has been informed that the plan for bunkering is set for tomorrow but the timing still is unknown and we all are waiting for update from supplier. 

Considering above we will do bunkering tomorrow first and if weather condition allows the STS operation shall take place. 

Best Regards, 

Operation 

Sahara Thunder 

  

-------- Original message -------- 

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 3/30/23 19:50 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Nezami' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND 

Dear Sir   , 

Instruction for forthcoming discharge operation/STS  Not yet received from Charterers. 

Pls also advs which operation the vessel will having first . 

Bunkering or STS operation   

  

Best Regards 

Master  MT.DUNE 

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 11:42 AM
To: 'saharathunder'
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang'; 'INFO / Arsang'; 'Dune'; 'ebadi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND 

Good day, 

Please be advised that MT.Chem has been scheduled to proceed with STS operation  after completion of cargo discharge at BND. 

However, we have been informed by STS Provider  ,due to the bad weather forecast for tomorrow(30.03.2023) ,STS operation will 

be postponed until  Friday morning on 31.03.2023 at around 0800 lt,IGW. 

  

Please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation with MV.Dune . 

  

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC) 

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing , 

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St., 

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran 

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31 

       +98 21 86 08 36 90 

Cell:+98 910 408 3449