Subject: MV.Dune - Bunkering at Larak - 31/03/2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Taaghol'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 22:54:57 +0430

Dear Captain,

Your below email including attachments well received and noted with many thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2023 11:33 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Taaghol' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Bunkering at Larak - 31/03/2023

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note followings:

AA)) Timings

31/03/2023

1230 Comm. mooring

1306 all made fast.

1406  Comm. hose connection

1418  Hose connected 

1500  Comm, bunkering

2018  bunkering completed

2048  comm. hose disconnection

2100  hose disconnected 

2206  comm. unmooring 

2212  all cleared

 

BB)) Qtty rcvd - Documents

Please check attached bunkering documents.(1097 m3 LSFO bunkering)

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]