Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 09.23 - STS operation - To load about 8000 MT CND from MV.Dune
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 14:38:22 +0430

Good day,

Please be advised that MT.Petra 's operation will complete tomorrow early
morning (05.04.2023) and after clearing from MV.dune,

MT.Chem's STS operation can be done shortly thereafter.

Based on the above information ,please instruct us if MT.Chem can proceed to
MV.Dune for STS operation and loading Condensate in due course.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449