Subject: MT.Chem - voy 09.23 - STS operation to load 8000 MT CND - All made fast
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:00:37 +0430

Good day,

Further to below email ,please be advised of the vessel 's update as
follows:

 

05.04.2023

0506 Hrs Lt - Anchor aweigh

0712 Hrs Lt - Pilot onboard

0718 Hrs Lt  - Tug made fast

0812 Hrs Lt -  First Line ashore

0830 Hrs Lt -  All made fast

0836 Hrs Lt -  Tug cast off

0842 Hrs Lt  - Pilot away

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 7:26 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Arsang Ops' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT.Chem - voy 09.23 - STS operation to load 8000 MT CND - Took
pilot at 0712 hrs lt on 05.04.2023

Good day,

Please be advised that the pilot boarded MT.Chem at 0712 lt in order to
direct her to MV.DUNE for STS operation. 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449