Subject: MT.Chem - voy 09.23 - STS operation to load 8000 MT CND - Took pilot at 0712 hrs lt on 05.04.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 07:24:13 +0430

Good day,

Please be advised that the pilot boarded MT.Petra at 0712 lt in order to
direct her to MV.DUNE for STS operation. 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449