Subject: MT.PETRA - STS operation - Vessel and Surveyor cargo Documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 10:08:48 +0430

Good day,

Please find the attached vessel’s and surveyor’s loaded cargo documents for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 7:20 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.PETRA - STS operation - All Clear from MV and Figure

Good day,

Further to below email please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 04.04.2023

0506 hrs lt :      POB 

0536 hrs lt :      Anchor Aweigh

0812 hrs lt :      1st line to MV

0912 hrs lt :      All Made Fast to MV

0918/0948 :     Inspection

0930/1030 :     Hose connection

1118 hrs lt  :    Commenced Loading CND

 

05April2023

0136 hrs lt :     Completed Loading

0142/0242 :    Ullaging

0300 hrs lt :     Cal. Over

0318 hrs lt :     Hose Disconnected

0642 hrs lt :     Single Up

0648 hrs lt :     All Clear

0700 hrs lt :     Pilot away

Loaded quantity Figure:     12,013.802 MT

ETA to BND Anchorage  : 1000 hrs lt on 05.04.2023

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 3:58 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - STS operation - Completed Loading at 0136 lt 

Good day,

 Further to below email please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 04.04.2023

0506 hrs lt :      POB 

0536 hrs lt :      Anchor Aweigh

0812 hrs lt :      1st line to MV

0912 hrs lt :      All Made Fast to MV

0918/0948 :     Inspection

0930/1030 :     Hose connection

1118 hrs lt  :    Commenced Loading CND

05April2023

0136LT Completed Loading

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 6:26 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA- Took pilot for STS operation 

 

Good day,

Please be advised that the pilot boarded MT.Petra at 0500 lt in order to direct her to MV.DUNE for STS operation. 

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni

Operation Executive

Asia Marine Crown Shipping Agency

Mobile +98 910 408 3449

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>