Subject: MT.PETRA - STS operation - Loading status CND up to 2000 hrs lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 21:02:29 +0430

Good day,

 Further to below email please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 04.04.2023

0506 hrs lt :      POB 

0536 hrs lt :      Anchor Aweigh

0812 hrs lt :      1st line to MV

0912 hrs lt :      All Made Fast to MV

0918/0948 :     Inspection

0930/1030 :     Hose connection

1118 hrs lt  :    Commenced Loading CND

 Loading status up to 2000 lt 

Loading qtty : 6972 m.t

Average Rate: 917 m.t

Current Rate: 837 m.t

ETC:         0330   hrs lt  on 05.04.2023

 Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 6:26 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA- Took pilot for STS operation 

 

Good day,

Please be advised that the pilot boarded MT.Petra at 0500 lt in order to direct her to MV.DUNE for STS operation. 

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni

Operation Executive

Asia Marine Crown Shipping Agency

Mobile +98 910 408 3449

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>