Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 09/23 = Notice Of Readiness at 1030 Lt on 06.04.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 12:25:05 +0430

Good Day,

MT.CHEM - Voy 09/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1030 Lt on 06.04.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at BND anchorage and
tendered NOR at 1030 Lt on 06.04.2023 and anchored at 1100 lt and

is ready in all respects to discharge her cargo .Please find the attached
NOR file and accept this message on behalf of master of the vessel
accordingly.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449