Subject: M.T. REMY : PROVISIONS AND BONDED STORE SUPPLY-URGENT
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 21:01:22 -0400

Good Mohammed,

Good morning!

 

Vessel arriving at Tg. Pelapas, Malaysia- in the evening, will it be
possible to connect the Provisions and the bonded stores at this port?
Vessel is running very low on the provisions- this is very urgent now.

ROB Fresh water (112MT)also running low, looking at the uncertanity of port
calls, request to supply us about 200 MT fresh water at this port. 

Duration of port stay still not known. Next  port also not known.

Agents details provided to me as follows: 

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only 

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Skype  : joshuadx  

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]