Subject: RE: M.T. REMY : PROVISIONS AND BONDED STORE SUPPLY-URGENT
From: "SASMC \( Flp Manager \)" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 12:14:34 +0530

Dear Mr. Shafi,

Good day

As discussed in the morning, pls review Vsl above inquiry with priority and
assist with urgent supply as required.

Appreciate to update with yr course of arrangements plan.

B. Regards 

Bogdan

Mobile : +971-586798577

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 April 2023 06:31
To: 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SASMC (
Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'operation'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Mahesh'
<[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T. REMY : PROVISIONS AND BONDED STORE SUPPLY-URGENT
Importance: High

Good Mohammed,

Good morning!

 

Vessel arriving at Tg. Pelapas, Malaysia- in the evening, will it be
possible to connect the Provisions and the bonded stores at this port?
Vessel is running very low on the provisions- this is very urgent now.

ROB Fresh water (112MT)also running low, looking at the uncertanity of port
calls, request to supply us about 200 MT fresh water at this port. 

Duration of port stay still not known. Next  port also not known.

Agents details provided to me as follows: 

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only 

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Skype  : joshuadx  

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>