Subject: RE: MT REMY - STAYING AT TANJUNG PELEPAS FOR PROVISION
From: "JCL Marine - Joshua" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ops.mgr'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:52:56 +0800

Dear Ops,

Good day.

Awaiting your kind reply in order not to have any delays in departure.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Skype  : joshuadx 

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

Our operations team contacts as follow :

Ryan Liang : +65 96688650 / Rian Harrish : +65 96681097 / Joshua Lim : +65
96688516

From: JCL Marine - Joshua <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 3:27 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT REMY - STAYING AT TANJUNG PELEPAS FOR PROVISION

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Good day.

Understand Vessel have to stay in port for provisions supply. 

Kindly advise your fullstyle details for invoicing for advance payment.

View first time dealing, we have to receive advance payment prior arranging
Vessel to sail after taking provisions.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Skype  : joshuadx 

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

Our operations team contacts as follow :

Ryan Liang : +65 96688650 / Rian Harrish : +65 96681097 / Joshua Lim : +65
96688516