Subject: MT"CHEM" - Voy 09.23 - To disch about 8000 mt CND - Took pilot - POB
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 06:43:42 +0430

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised that pilot boarded the vessel in
order to direct her to jetty #47 .

Please also be advised of the vessel's update as follows:

12.04.2023

0306 hrs lt :   Anchor aweigh

0542 hrs lt :   POB

Reverting with further progress

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 10:55 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" - Voy 09.23 - To disch about 8000 mt CND - Berthing plan

 

Good day,

Further to our previous emails ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty
#47 for your kind ref:

 

Alongside jetty # 47 

MT.Lia 

ETC:  1300 hrs lt  on 11.04.2023 

ETD:  PM  on 12.04.2023   

AT anchorage

1.MT.Chem        ETB:  11.04.2023  late PM or early morning on
12.04.2023(After unberthing MT.Lia)

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449