Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: AWAITING PROVISION BOAT
From: "SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops.mgr'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'LEE SUPPLIER'" <[email-masked]>, "'LSM - PMS Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 09:06:57 +0300

Dear Master,

Good day!

The provision is ready with the supplier, Please be patient; once the
payment has been received, the provision will be delivered. They are
waiting for our payment from yesterday to appear on their account. Knowing
the circumstances, I'm working hard to connect the provision as soon as
possible.

We will appreciate your patience.

With Kind Regards

Procurement Officer

Mohammed Shafi

Mobile: +971521659498

Email: [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

From: master [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 8:32 AM
To: 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'ops.mgr' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: M.T. REMY: AWAITING PROVISION BOAT

Good day,

It's past noon now, vessel awaiting for the provision boat.

Vessel's business is over, only waiting here for the provision boat. Kindly
push the vendor to arrange asap.

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>