Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 16:15:42 +0430

Corrected Copy 

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Good day,

 

With respect to our telecon  ,as per STS provider and bad weather prediction for tomorrow ,due to safety reason ,STS operation will be postponed until

Saturday evening (15.04.2023)or Sunday morning ,IAGW,WP.

Please advise us for the above STS operation with MV.Dune in due course after weather moderation.

Please confirm in order to proceed with the schedule.

 

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449