Subject: RE: M.T REMY : TANK CLEANING BONUS TO WIPER PUKALLA RAMESH
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Financial Officer 1'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 14:41:57 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Please note that the crew "Wiper Pukalla Ramesh " did Incinerator waste oil
tank..

As per COE they are entitled to total USD 100 ( each tank cleaning 100 USD
).

Need your Kind approval before proceeding with.

 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Department

[email-masked]

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2023 8:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T REMY : TANK CLEANING BONUS TO WIPER PUKALLA RAMESH

Good day,

 

Kindly requested to grant the $100/- tank cleaning bonus to Wiper Pukalla
Ramesh as he had cleaned the Incinerator waste oil tank.

 

						

	

 

 

 

 

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>