Subject: MT.Petra to load about 12000
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:02:21 +0430

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

As per our telecon of a short while ago, please instruct us to arrange STS
operation for MT.Petra to load about 12000 MT Condensate from MV.Dune in due
course.

FYKI,Please be advised that vessel's ETA is tomorrow AM (20.04.2023).

Please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation.

Reverting with fresh ETA and any news .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449