Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with PETRA 21.04.2023 - Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 02:25:47 +0430

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

20/04/2023

2130           Compl. Discharging

2248           Comm. Tank Inspection 

2336          Compl. Tank inspection

2336           Comm. Calculation

2354          Compl. Calculation

2230           Comm. Hose disconnection

2318           Comp. Hose disconnection

21/04/2023

0106           Comm. Unmooring

0112           All cleared

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]