Subject: MT.PETRA - STS Operation about 12000 mt condesate from MV.Dune - Pre arrival documents for BND Registration
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 18:50:16 +0430

Dear Captain,

Please find the attached pre arrival form which must be filled in and signed / stamped

by your good self together with below documents for your ship's registration at BND port . 

 

1 - Updated Crew List (to be signed /stamped by master).

2 – Latest port clearance

3 – Voyage

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 6:16 PM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.PETRA - STS Operation about 12000 mt condesate from MV.Dune - Loading status up to 1800 lt

Good day,

Further to below emails,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 

20.04.2023

0700 hrs lt --  EOSP

0700 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

0812 hrs lt  -- POB

0830 hrs lt  -- Tug fast

0848 hrs lt  -- 1st line to MV

0900 hrs lt  -- Tug clear

0906 hrs lt --  All made fast

0918 hrs lt – Pilot off

0912 hrs lt – SOB

0912/0942 – Inspection

0918/1042 – hose connection

1118 hrs lt – commenced Loading

Loading status up to 1800 lt

Loaded quantity:    8499 mt

Loading rate:           1438 mt

Balance to load:      3501 mt

ETC: 2200 lt on 20.04.2023

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 8:39 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - STS Operation about 12000 mt condesate from MV.Dune - POB

Good day,

Further to below email please be advised that the pilot boarded the vessel around 0810 lt in order to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation .

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 8:27 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - STS Operation about 12000 mt condesate from MV.Dune - STS Schedule 

Dear Sir,

Good Evening,

Thanks, Well Received your below mail regarding STS & Pilots 0730 Hrs Lt/20-April-2023 and Noted.

I maintain ETA for Pilot at 0730 Hrs Lt as your advice.

 

With best regards,

Capt.Md.Zakir Hossain

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 6:04 PM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - STS Operation about 12000 mt condesate from MV.Dune - STS Schedule 

Dear Captain,

We have been informed that your vessel is underway BND,OPL to load about 12000 MT CND . As per our message on WhatsApp ,understood your vessel’s ETA

Is 0600 lt on 20.04.2023 which noted with thanks. Please be advised that arrangements have been made for your vessel to take pilot shortly after arrival around

0730 Lt in order to direct her to MV.Dune in due course.Please standby on VHF to receive the latest instruction from STS Provider.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com