Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - BND Line up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 10:27:27 +0430

Good day ,

Further to our previous messages ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47 as follows:

22.04.2023

Alongside jetty #47

1.      Mahavir     ETC : 1800 LT 22.04.2023

                           ETD : 0200 LT 23.04.2023

At Anchorage

1 MT.Chem 

2.MT.Petra

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 5:20 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Anchored at BND Anchorage 

Good day,

Further to below emails,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

20.04.2023

0700 hrs lt --  EOSP

0700 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

0812 hrs lt  -- POB

0830 hrs lt  -- Tug fast

0848 hrs lt  -- 1st line to MV

0900 hrs lt  -- Tug clear

0906 hrs lt --  All made fast

0918 hrs lt – Pilot off

0912 hrs lt – SOB

0912/0942 – Inspection

0918/1042 – hose connection

1118 hrs lt – commenced Loading

2130 hrs lt – Completed Loading

2136/2218 – Ullaging

2318 hrs lt – Hose disconnected

2336 hrs lt – Calculation Over

2212 hrs lt -- POB

21.04.2023

0112 hrs lt -- Cast Off 

0348 hrs lt -- Dropped Anchor at BND anchorage

 

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

 

 [