Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Berthing plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 02:07:33 +0430

Good day,

Further to our previous messages please be advised  that MT.Mahavir completed loading at 2318 on 22.04.2023 .We expect that the vessel 

will be unberthed around 0700 LT,IGW and MT.Chem will take pilot shortly thereafter . 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 8:24 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Berthing plan

Good day,

 

Further to our messages on Whatsapp ,regret to inform you that MT.Chem’s  berthing schedule has been postponed to further notice ,

as another vessel ,named MT.Mahavir arrived on 16.04.2023 and delivered documents for berthing this afternoon. 

Based on the above info, MT.Chem will be berthed after MT.Mahavir.

We will keep you posted with any news accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 9:15 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 - Cast Off from MV.Dune

 

Good day,

Further to previous emails please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

17.04.2023

2312: pilot onboard.

18.04.2023

0012 Hrs Lt -- Anchor aweigh

0300 Hrs Lt – EOSP

0300 Hrs Lt – NOR Tendered

0348 Hrs Lt  – Tug made fast

0354 Hrs Lt – First Line ashore

0418 Hrs Lt - All made fast

0412 Hrs Lt - Tug cast off

0430 Hrs Lt  - Pilot away

0424 Hrs Lt – SOB

0430/0500 – Inspection

0442/0542 – Hose Connected

0618 Hrs Lt – Loading Commenced

19.04.2023 

0442 Hrs Lt – Loading Completed

0448/0530 -- Ullaging

0542 Hrs Lt – Calculation Over

0630 Hrs Lt -- Hose Disconnected

0724 hrs  – POB

0724 hrs   – Tug made fast

0736 hrs  - Commence unmooring

0742 hrs  – All clear

0742 hrs  – Tug cast off

0754 hrs – Pilot away

Vessel underway proceeding to Bandar Abbas anchorage.

ETA – 1100 hrs lt on 19.04.2023

As you have been informed earlier the Jetty#47 is currently occupied with MT.Lia.

As per terminal , ETD of MT.Lia will be late PM tonight.

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 6:30 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 - to load about 8000 mt CND from MV.Dune - Loading Completed at 0442 lt

 

Good day,

Further to previous emails please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

17.04.2023

2312: pilot onboard.

18.04.2023

0012 Hrs Lt -- Anchor aweigh

0300 Hrs Lt – EOSP

0300 Hrs Lt – NOR Tendered

0348 Hrs Lt  – Tug made fast

0354 Hrs Lt – First Line ashore

0418 Hrs Lt - All made fast

0412 Hrs Lt - Tug cast off

0430 Hrs Lt  - Pilot away

0424 Hrs Lt – SOB

0430/0500 – Inspection

0442/0542 – Hose Connected

0618 Hrs Lt – Loading Commenced

19.04.2023 

Cargo loading  Completed  at 0442 Hrs LT / 19 APR

Reverting with further progress

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449