Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Berthing Plan postponed
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:04:42 +0430

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Please be advised that we have been informed by Mr.Imani  ,as per your instruction, berthing schedule for MT.Petra has been postponed to another vessel ‘s operation.

Please confirm in order to arrange with port authorities.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2023 10:27 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - BND Line up

Good day ,

Further to our previous messages ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47 as follows:

22.04.2023

Alongside jetty #47

1.      Mahavir     ETC : 1800 LT 22.04.2023

                           ETD : 0200 LT 23.04.2023

At Anchorage

1 MT.Chem 

2.MT.Petra

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 5:20 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Anchored at BND Anchorage 

Good day,

Further to below emails,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

20.04.2023

0700 hrs lt --  EOSP

0700 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

0812 hrs lt  -- POB

0830 hrs lt  -- Tug fast

0848 hrs lt  -- 1st line to MV

0900 hrs lt  -- Tug clear

0906 hrs lt --  All made fast

0918 hrs lt – Pilot off

0912 hrs lt – SOB

0912/0942 – Inspection

0918/1042 – hose connection

1118 hrs lt – commenced Loading

2130 hrs lt – Completed Loading

2136/2218 – Ullaging

2318 hrs lt – Hose disconnected

2336 hrs lt – Calculation Over

2212 hrs lt -- POB

21.04.2023

0112 hrs lt -- Cast Off 

0348 hrs lt -- Dropped Anchor at BND anchorage

 

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

 

 [