Subject: MT. Lia -Voy 07/23 - STS operation - To load about 8000 MT CND from MV - Commenced Loading
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 22:22:48 +0430

Good Evening,

Further to our messages,please be advised of the vessel's update as follows:

25.04.2023

1730 hrs lt :  POB

1742 hrs lt :  tugs made fast

1812 hrs lt :  1st line to MV

1824 hrs lt :  tugs cast off

1836 hrs lt :  All lines made fast

1854 hrs lt :  Pilot away

1842 hrs lt :  SOB

1842/1912:  Inspection

2142 hrs lt : Commenced Loading CND

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449