Subject: MT. Lia -Voy 07/23 - STS operation - To load about 8000 MT CND from MV - Required Pre arrival documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 16:51:45 +0430

Dear Captain,

Good day,

This is "Asia Marine Crown Shipping Agency" agent of your call for B.Abbas
please find attached required file which must be filled 

in and signed / sealed by your good self together with below papers for your
ship's registration at B.Abbas. 

As per our messeges in Whatsapp , your good vessel's ETA  is 1800 Hrs Lt  on
25.04.2023 noted with thanks . Please be advised that pilot has been
scheduled to board your 

Good vessel upon arrival at STS Position in order to direct her to
MV.Dune,for which please standby on VHF channel #87 to receive the latest
instruction from STS provider.

 

PRE ARRIVAL DOCS Required F0R REGISTRATION :

1- Crew List (to be signed /stamped by master). 

2- International Ship Security Certificate & Chief Officer Security
Certificate. 

3- Voy No. 

4- Arrival & Departure Drafts

5- Ship Particular, Registration Certificate and Tonnage Certificate. 

6- Pre-Arrival Security Form (to be Signed and stamped by master). 

7- Marpol Formats (to be Signed and stamped by master).

8- Certificate of entry (P&I insurance coverage) Worldwide and without
excluding Iran or sanction clause. 

9- Next Port of Call 

10- Stowage Plan, Last Three Cargoes , Tanks Cleaning Method.

11- Last Iran call Port State Control (PSC) Report 

12.Last Porct Clearance

PASS TEAM DOCUMENTS:

01- Last port clearance (original only);                       

Note: If there is a "voyage order",(5 copies required).

02- Crew list (5 copies).

03- Nil cargo manifest (4 copies).

04- Nil list (5 copies).

05- Ports of call (3 copies).

06- Crew effect declaration (1 copy).

07- Bond store list (1 copy).

08- Maritime declaration (1 copy).

09- deratting certificate (1 copy).

10- Vaccination list (1 copy). 

11- Narcotics list (1 copy ). 

12- Ship stores declaration (2 copies).

13- Ship particulars (3 copies). 

14- Tonnage certificate (3 copies). 

15- Registration certificate (3 copies).

16- Entry Certificate ( P & I)  (3 copies)

17- Ship officer security certificate (1 copy)

18- Ship security certificate (1 copy)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  

Please ensure to keep all alcoholic beverages and pornographic materials and
stuff whatsoever in vessel bounded store as you are entering an Islamic
territory.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449