Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Figures & documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 11:31:50 +0430

Good day , 

Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

23 APR 2023 

1942 hrs lt- Anchor aweigh 

2118 hrs lt- POB 

2130 hrs lt- fwd tug made fast 

2142 hrs lt- Aft tug made fast 

2200 hrs lt- 1st line ashore 

2218 hrs lt- All made fast 

2218 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off 

2224 hrs lt- Gangway ashore 

2224 hrs lt- Pilot away 

2230 Hrs LT: Surveyor Onboard 

2236 – 2336 Hrs LT: Ullaging 

2354 Hrs LT: Calculation completed 

24.04.2023 

0000 - 0030 Hrs LT : Cargo hose connected 

0048 Hrs LT : Commenced cargo discharging

0142 hrs – Ceased discharging for LD.

0218 hrs : Commenced cargo discharging.

25.04.2023

0548 hrs LT:Completed Loading

0600 hrs LT : SOB

0612/0712LT: Inspection

0730 hrs LT Cal. Over

0736/0836 LT: Shore tank measurement

0900 hrs LT : Cal over

0930Hrs LT : hose disconnected

Total discharged qtty:  7,670.594 MT

Please also find the attached cargo discharged documents for your kind perusal.

 

ETD: 1200  Hrs 25.04.2023   

       

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 7:29 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Discharging Completed 

 

Good day , 

Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

23 APR 2023 

1942 hrs lt- Anchor aweigh 

2118 hrs lt- POB 

2130 hrs lt- fwd tug made fast 

2142 hrs lt- Aft tug made fast 

2200 hrs lt- 1st line ashore 

2218 hrs lt- All made fast 

2218 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off 

2224 hrs lt- Gangway ashore 

2224 hrs lt- Pilot away 

2230 Hrs LT: Surveyor Onboard 

2236 – 2336 Hrs LT: Ullaging 

2354 Hrs LT: Calculation completed 

24.04.2023 

0000 - 0030 Hrs LT : Cargo hose connected 

0048 Hrs LT : Commenced cargo discharging

0142 hrs – Ceased discharging for LD.

0218 hrs : Commenced cargo discharging.

Cargo discharging Completed at 0548  LT/25.04.2023

ETD: 0900 Hrs 25.04.2023           

Reverting with any news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 9:24 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Discharging status 

 

Good day , 

Please be advised that vsl berthed at BA port SOF as following:- 

23 APR 2023 

1942 hrs lt- Anchor aweigh 

2118 hrs lt- POB 

2130 hrs lt- fwd tug made fast 

2142 hrs lt- Aft tug made fast 

2200 hrs lt- 1st line ashore 

2218 hrs lt- All made fast 

2218 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off 

2224 hrs lt- Gangway ashore 

2224 hrs lt- Pilot away 

2230 Hrs LT: Surveyor Onboard 

2236 – 2336 Hrs LT: Ullaging 

2354 Hrs LT: Calculation completed 

24.04.2023 

0000 - 0030 Hrs LT : Cargo hose connected 

0048 Hrs LT : Commenced cargo discharging

Cargo discharging report at 0700 Hrs LT/24.04.2023

Cargo Discharged: 1535 MT

Balance to Discharge: 6135 MT

Last Hr rate: 298MT

Total Avgas rate:  279MT

ETC: 0600 Hrs 25.04.2023

Reverting with any news. 

Best Regards , 

M.Mohseni 

Ops  Executive  

 

On Apr 23, 2023, at 9:35 PM, Operation 2 < [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: 

Good day, 

Please be informed that pilot boarded MT.CHEM at 2118 Lt in order to direct her to jetty #47 . 

Reverting with any news. 

Best Regards , 

M.Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

On Apr 23, 2023, at 7:41 PM, Operation 2 < [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: 

Good day 

Further to our messages, please be advised that as per BA port control instruction, the pilot will be 

onboard mt Chem  on 23.04.2023 at 2045 hrs LT. 

Vsl is proceeding to the pilot station accordingly. 

Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

 

On Apr 23, 2023, at 1:07 AM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote: 

Good day,

Further to our previous messages please be advised  that MT.Mahavir completed loading at 2318 on 22.04.2023 .We expect that the vessel 

will be unberthed around 0700 LT,IGW and MT.Chem will take pilot shortly thereafter .

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 8:24 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 10/23 to disch about 8000 mt CND - Berthing plan

Good day,

 

Further to our messages on Whatsapp ,regret to inform you that MT.Chem’s  berthing schedule has been postponed to further notice ,

as another vessel ,named MT.Mahavir arrived on 16.04.2023 and delivered documents for berthing this afternoon. 

Based on the above info, MT.Chem will be berthed after MT.Mahavir.

We will keep you posted with any news accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive