Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 11/23 === Notice Of Readiness at 1600 Lt on 25.04.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 17:19:57 +0430

Good Day,

  MT.CHEM - Voy 11/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1600 Lt on 25.04.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel  arrived at STS
position,tendered NOR at 1600 Lt on 25.04.2023 and anchored at 1636 lt and
is ready in all respects

to load her nominated cargo .Please find the attached NOR file and accept
this message on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449