Subject: RE: M.T.LIA : VOY 07/23 // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Master'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 09:31:02 +0430

Good day,

Well received with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Master [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 9:47 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: M.T.LIA : VOY 07/23 // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 1

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please find the attached pre-arrival papers part 1,

01. VOY Number : 07/23

02. draft arrival : 7.5 m even keel, departure :7.5 m even keel.

03. next port of call: TBA

 

Best Regards

Capt. Vijay Madhav  Rade,

Master/ M.T. LIA,

V-SAT Number : +47 2240 6878 // FBB Number : +870773945580,

UAE Local Number/whatsup No. : +971555281979 

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (Max Attachment size up to 4 MB ).

____________________________________________________________________