Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with LIA 26.04.202 3- Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 16:45:49 +0430

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

26/04/2023

0942           Compl. Discharging

1136           Comm. Tank Inspection 

1248          Compl. Tank inspection

1248           Comm. Calculation

1318          Compl. Calculation

1230           Comm. Hose disconnection

1300           Comp. Hose disconnection

1518           Comm. Unmooring

1530           All cleared

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]