Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:02:45 +0430

Dear Sir ,

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 26-APR-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 14.4 M / FWD: 14.4 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 141,660 BBLS /  103,604 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.5' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SE/2

SEA:      NW/1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:     822  MT                    LSFO (1) CONS:
22.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:            NIL                   LSFO (2) CONS:
0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         94 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
1.0 MT

LSFO RECEIVED ON 31.03.2023 AT LARAK OPL: 1000 MT

 

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL .

D.V MOORED A/S STBD SIDE, DISCHARGING COMMENCED & IS IN PROGRESS AS PER
FOLLOWING TIMINGS:

25.04.2023:

1812 LT: COMM. MOORING.

1836 LT: ALL MADE FAST.

1942 LT: COMM. HOSE CONNECTION.

2100 LT: COMPL. HOSE CONNECTION.

2142 LT: COMM. DISCHARGING.

DISCHARGING COMPLETED AS PER FOLLOWING TIMINGS:

26.04.2023:

0942 LT: Compl. Discharging

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]