Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - All made fast
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:11:57 +0430

Good day,

Further to below email and messages in Whatsapp please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 

21.04.2023

0300 hrs lt :     E.O.S.P

0300 hrs lt :     NOR

0348 hrs lt :     Dropped Anchor

0420 hrs lt :     Free Pratique Granted

28.04.2023

0348 hrs lt :    Anchor Aweigh

0634 hrs lt :    POB

0648 hrs lt :    Tug alongside

0718 hrs lt :    1st line ashore

0730 hrs lt :    Tug Left

0734 hrs lt :    All made fast

0734 hrs lt :    Pilot Left

FO:29.48 MT

DO:59.10 MT

FW:95 MT

Draft :    FW: 7.5m      Aft: 7.5m

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2023 12:24 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Berthing Schedule 

Good day,

Dear Captain,

 

Please be advised that as per the latest instructions, your vessel will be berthed after unberthing MT.Sua which will depart the berth shortly.

Please standby on VHF to receive the latest instruction from port control.

Reverting with any news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2023 8:54 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - BND Line up

Good day,

Dear Captain,

 

As you have been informed earlier in Whatsapp,your vessel berthing schedule was postponed to later time after MT.Lia ‘s operation.

Regarding ETB, please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47

 

Alongside jetty #47 

1.MT.Sua              ETD:  around 1300 LT  on 27.04.2023

At Anchorage

1.MT.Lia                ETB :  PM    on 27.04.2023

                               ETD:   Reverting

2.MT.Petra            Reverting

 

we will keep you posted in this regard in due course.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2023 10:27 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - BND Line up

Good day ,

Further to our previous messages ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47 as follows:

22.04.2023

Alongside jetty #47

1.      Mahavir     ETC : 1800 LT 22.04.2023

                           ETD : 0200 LT 23.04.2023

At Anchorage

1 MT.Chem 

2.MT.Petra

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 5:20 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Anchored at BND Anchorage 

Good day,

Further to below emails,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

20.04.2023

0700 hrs lt --  EOSP

0700 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

0812 hrs lt  -- POB

0830 hrs lt  -- Tug fast

0848 hrs lt  -- 1st line to MV

0900 hrs lt  -- Tug clear

0906 hrs lt --  All made fast

0918 hrs lt – Pilot off

0912 hrs lt – SOB

0912/0942 – Inspection

0918/1042 – hose connection

1118 hrs lt – commenced Loading

2130 hrs lt – Completed Loading

2136/2218 – Ullaging

2318 hrs lt – Hose disconnected

2336 hrs lt – Calculation Over

2212 hrs lt -- POB

21.04.2023

0112 hrs lt -- Cast Off 

0348 hrs lt -- Dropped Anchor at BND anchorage

 

Reverting with further progress.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

 

 [