Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - to load 12000 mt NPT
From: "MASTER-PETRA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:57:27 +0400

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Thanks, Well received your below mail and Noted.

Please note that Voyage Number for Loading NAPHTHA is 2023013

 

With best regards,

Capt.Md.Zakir Hossain

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2023 2:19 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.PETRA - to load 12000 mt NPT 

 

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Please be advised that arrangements have been made for your vessel to load about 12000 MT Naphtha  after the completion of discharging and inspection at jetty #47,

under our agency surveillance . Our local staff will board your vessel to assist you accordingly.

Based on the above please inform us your vessel ‘s voyage no for this call .

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2023 2:43 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - voy 2023/012 - to discharge 12000 mt CND - Discharging Completed

 

Good day,

Further to our previous messages please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

21.04.2023

0300 hrs lt :     E.O.S.P

0300 hrs lt :     NOR

0348 hrs lt :     Dropped Anchor

0420 hrs lt :     Free Pratique Granted

28.04.2023

0348 hrs lt :    Anchor Aweigh

0634 hrs lt :    POB

0648 hrs lt :    Tug alongside

0718 hrs lt :    1st line ashore

0730 hrs lt :    Tug Left

0734 hrs lt :    All made fast

0734 hrs lt :    Pilot Left

0736 hrs lt :   SOB

0742/0842 :  Ullaging

0906 hrs lt :  Cal Over

0906 hrs lt :  Hose Disconnected

1042 hrs lt :  Commenced Discharging

1130 hrs lt :  Ceased due to LD

1218 hrs lt :  Resumed Discharging

30.04.2023

0224 hrs lt : Completed Discharging

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com