Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 11/23 - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt CND from MV.Dune-POB
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 01:24:17 +0330

Good day, 

Further to below email, please be advised that Pilot boarded MT.CHEM at 0042 LT on 02.05.2023 in order to direct her to MV.DUNE for STS operation. 

Reverting with further progress. 

Best Regards, 
M.Mohseni 
Ops Executive 

On May 1, 2023, 2:22 PM, at 2:22 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Mr. Ebadi,Further to below message please coordinate with agent
>and arrange needful.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>5/1/23  13:42  (GMT+03:30) To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>, 'operation'
><[email-masked]> Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>,
>'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
>[email-masked], 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
>Subject: MT.CHEM  - Voy 11/23 - STS operation - to load about 8000 mt
>CND from MV.Dune Dear Mr.Roodsari,Good day,  With respect to our
>telecon  , as per STS provider, it has been scheduled for MT.Chem to
>take pilot around 2200 lt on 01.05.2023 for STS operation with MV.Dune
>,IAGW,WP. Please advise us for the above STS operation with MV.Dune and
> confirm it in order to proceed with the schedule.    Best
>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449