Subject: M.T. REMY : VARIOUS REQUIREMENTS/ARRANGEMENTS TIME SCHEDULE
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 22:43:54 -0400

Dear Shafi,

Good morning!

 

I have been asked by our operations department as to "how much time will the
ship require to arrange the urgent spares/ stores/crew change/services etc"
. It is possible that the ship may be shifted in some near by port in order
to complete the mentioned jobs.

Kindly advise asap in order arrange all. Our ship is at EOPL - just about 7
hrs sailing time away from nearest convenient port- Singapore.

As you are aware that we are in need of some very urgent stores and spares
plus the provisions is also getting/nearing to finish, crew changing is also
lined up- all concerned departments need to co-ordinate and decide.

Awaiting your reply.

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]