Subject: MT.LIA : Voy 07/23 - To discharge about 7000 MT CND - Discharging Status up to 1600 lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 17:09:18 +0430

Good day,

Further to our previous emails and messages, please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

26.04.2023

E.O.S.P at 17.00 hrs.

N.O.R at 17.00 hrs.

Dropped anchor at 18.06 hrs.

Free pratique granted at 22.00  hrs.

05.05.2023

Anchor aweigh at 18.18 hrs.

P.O.B at 19.54 hrs.

Tug Alongside at 20.12 hrs.

1st line ashore at 20.42 hrs.

Tug left at 20.48 hrs.

All made fast at 20.48 hrs.

Gangway in position at 20.54 hrs.

Pilot left at 20.54 hrs.

SOB: 2054

ULLAGING: 2100-2142

CAL OVER: 2154

Commenced Discharging @ 2342 LT

06.05.2023

Discharging Report up to 1600 LT on 06.05.2023

Discharged Quantity:   4608 MT

ROB:                                2108 MT

Rate:                                  350 MT

ETC:       2400 hrs LT   on 06.05.2023

 

Reverting with any news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2023 1:06 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.LIA : Voy 07/23 - To discharge about 7000 MT CND - Commenced Discharging 

Good day,

Further to our previous emails,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

26.04.2023

E.O.S.P at 17.00 hrs.

N.O.R at 17.00 hrs.

Dropped anchor at 18.06 hrs.

Free pratique granted at 22.00  hrs.

05.05.2023

Anchor aweigh at 18.18 hrs.

P.O.B at 19.54 hrs.

Tug Alongside at 20.12 hrs.

1st line ashore at 20.42 hrs.

Tug left at 20.48 hrs.

All made fast at 20.48 hrs.

Gangway in position at 20.54 hrs.

Pilot left at 20.54 hrs.

SOB: 2054

ULLAGING: 2100-2142

CAL OVER: 2154

Commenced Discharging @ 2342 LT

ETC: Reverting

Reverting with further progress. 

Best Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

Ops Executive

On May 5, 2023, at 7:12 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Good Day,

Further to our messages in Whatsapp, please be advised that pilot boarded MT.Lia at 1954 hrs Lt on 05.05.2023 in order to direct her to jetty #47 for berthing.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449