Subject: RE: MT DUNE EXTENSION OF CONTRACT
From: "ebadi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Meysam Hedayati'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'sa-amiri'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 09:31:08 +0330

Best regard

Manager of Ops dept G-4

Office  : 0098 2123803216

 

From: harampanahi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 9:25 AM
To: 'operation'; saharathunder
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Farahbod'; [email-masked];
'tahouri'; 'Ali Anbavypour'; 'Meysam Hedayati'; [email-masked];
'harampanahi'; 'sa-amiri'
Subject: MT DUNE EXTENSION OF CONTRACT 

 

Dear sir ; 

The MT DUNE , charter party dated on 22.AUG.2022 , first two month of 2nd
addendum for a period of (2 months + 2 months) (CHOPT) will be terminated on
21.MAY.2023

Kindly advise charterer plan for the exercising of 2nd two month of the
extension.

Awaiting yours.//

Best/regards

H.Harampanahi

NITC Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212