Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // REDELIVERY
From: "Arsang Ops" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'chartering Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 15:10:28 +0430

Dear Mr Roudsari,

Good day

Further to below email, please be advised that the owners declared that as per the TCP, all payments shall be settled before discharging of the cargo and no operations will be conducted until settlement of payment is done.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 12:24 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // REDELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the updated 13th hire invoice and the bunker ROB report based on re-delivery at Bandar Abbas outer anchorage on 15 May 2023 for your kind reference.

Please be advised that the owners reminded us that the vessel's contract was only up to 03rd May 2023 and the vessel's re-delivery is already delayed, and considering that they have already booked the vessel for a future contract, this delay will cause them huge losses.

So the owners request you to please re-deliver the vessel at soonest and also please make the pending payments. 

Please be noted that the owners declared that if a further delay occurs, it will cause them huge losses and any such losses will be on the chrtrrs' account.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 7:58 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: chartering Arsang <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Arsang/Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // REDELIVERY DOCUMENTS

 

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Enclosed please find the 13th hire invoice and the bunker ROB report based on re-delivery at Bandar Abbas outer anchorage on 14 May 2023 for your kind reference.

Please send the latest invoices of the MGO and VLSFO supplied for the vessel in order to calculate the ROB bunker price.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

On May 9, 2023, at 22:57, Arsang Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Please be noted that the owners advised that the ROB MGO is too low, and they request you to please supply at least 20 MT MGO for the vessel urgently.

⁣Best Regards
Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)
Operations Department
Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53
Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395
www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> ​

On May 9, 2023, 12:17, at 12:17, Arsang Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 09 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 1:33 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 08 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2023 12:58 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 07 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2023 1:11 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 06 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 11:31 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Enclosed please find the noon report of 05 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 5:09 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 04 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 2:50 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 03 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 2:19 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 02 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 2:11 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 01 May 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2023 1:39 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 30 April 2023 for your kind
reference.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2023 1:08 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT