Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 11/23 to disch about 7600 mt CND - all made fast
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 19:10:41 +0330

Good day

Pls be advised that vsl berth at BA port SOF as following:

13 MAY 2023

 1630 hrs lt- Anchor aweigh 

 1812 hrs lt- POB

 1824 hrs lt- fwd tug made fast

 1836 hrs lt- Aft tug made fast

 1842 hrs lt- 1st line ashore

 1854 hrs lt- All made fast

 1854 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off

 1900 hrs lt- Gangway ashore

 1900 hrs lt- Pilot away

Vsl STBD side alongside at berth Number 49, fwd =2+2, aft 2+2

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2023 7:06 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 11/23 to disch about 7600 mt CND - Pilot boarded at 1812 lt

 

Good day, 

Please be informed that pilot boarded MT.CHEM at 1812 LT in order to direct her to jetty #49 .

Reverting with any news. 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449