Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with LIA- Update 1
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 07:35:09 +0430

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

20/05/2023

0130           1st line on the bit

0200          All made fast

0312           Comm. Hose Connection

0348           Compl. Hose Connection

0424          commence discharging

ETC  20/05/2023  at  1700 LT

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2023 3:14 AM
To: 'operation'; 'ebadi'; 'RAMESH'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'RAMESH'; 'Nezami'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with LIA- Update 1

 

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

20/05/2023

0130           1st line on the bit

0200           All made fast

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]